FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Shipping within the US is free for purchases totaling over $95. Often with multiple items, the cart automatically adds shipping fees. If you are charged shipping fees for an order over $95, know that I will refund the shipping costs when I pack up your order.
- Most orders ship via USPS Priority Mail. For shipping charges of $3.50, I ship via First Class Mail. If you'd like to upgrade to Priority Shipping, just shoot me a message.
- While I have never had a package get *truly* lost, sometimes the mail takes longer than it should. If you have not received your order after a reasonable amount of time, please contact me.
- Please make sure you provide a correct shipping address. I cannot be held responsible for lost packages if I am provided with an old or incorrect shipping address.
- I take great care to package the pieces I make as securely as possible. I will repair or replace a piece that is damaged upon arrival. Please contact me immediately if you piece arrives damaged.
- Please contact me if you'd like a piece created in specific colors/ themes. I create many butterflies and other glass pieces made to honor a loved one, a significant milestone, or for a special gift. Most of the insect-themed pieces I make are stylized, drawing inspiration from the insect world. I don't typically do representational work. With that said, I'm happy to chat about creating something especially for you.
Wholesale/ Bulk Purchases
- I welcome wholesale buyers and provide discounts for bulk purchases to qualifying customers. Please contact me to discuss and get a coupon code to use on the website.